From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Apr 1997 11:17:59 -0400
Hi all,

Much to my dismay Loki has displayed an intense passion for Birkenstock
sandals.  In fact she managed to mangle mine after only three days (that was
a few summers ago) and regularly tries to sneak into my closet and drag them
away.  I was just wondering if any other ferrets displayed such a love for
cork, becuase it is the cork and only the cork that she goes for.  (Which
means that since nearly half or more of the population here at WVU wear
Birks in the summer I'm always warning people to keep an eye on them when
they take their shoes off in Loki's company).

Also, thanks to the person who gave instruction on how to build a ferret
cage using utility shelving.  Loki now has a really cool two story house -
we are still trying to determine if it is really Loki proof though and
haven't let her spend the night in it.

And lastly, does anyone have a ferret .jpg or .gif that they would be
willing to let me use?  My SO and I have a fantasy baseball team which we
named the Carpet Sharks and we want to put a logo on our leage page (it's an
ESPN team).  Unfortunately neither of us have access to a scanner at the
moment.  If so, please send it to me at my other addess [log in to unmask]
so I can retrieve it easier.  (for kicks we are also making shirts to wear -
ferret silhouette in front of a baseball with the team name.  They should be
done any day now!)

thanks and dooks to all
chris
Loki "Mom, why can't I dig in the plants?"