From:
"Preisig, Kylie KE" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 19:46:14 +1000
Thanks everyone who gave me feedback on the inadvisability of breeding DEWs
to DEWs.  I guess we'll have to find a different colour stud for our DEW
girl.

There are always questions popping up on the list about how long ferrets
live, so I thought I'd quote part of a letter WAFFS club president Dianne
Rohowicz wrote for the club magazine:

"Ferrets in WA have a lifespan of 7 - 15 years, accidents and unforseen
ilnesses precluded.  Four known to have been raised from kits have died or
been put to sleep at ages 13 and 15 years.  Seveal owned by committee
members have also died peacefull in their sleep aged in the vicinity of 9 -
11 years.  Many more aged 7 years and upward are still alive and well."

Byeeee,
Kylie

Kylie Preisig, Perth, Western Austraila
The opinions expressed here are not necessarily those of my employer.