From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Apr 1997 09:54:00 -0500
My darling little Loki has been at my Mamaw's (the grandmother who
originally thought Loki looked suspiciously like a really long rat) house
to keep my Dad's cat company while he was in.

Well, the house now looks like my Mamaw sandbagged the kitchen thinking the
river was on the rise.  Because Loki has an uncontrollable desire to put her
head into EVERY small space, the kitchen now has boxes and assorted things
wedged under the cabinets.  Which means lots of humans are stubbing their
toes.  And yesterday when I went down to visit (my grandfather just had an
operation and is in the hospital, that's why the family is in) I noticed
that Mamaw had given Loki a piece of banana which the little fuzz had
stashed in her sleeping blankets.  Eeeew, yuck, imagine my surprise when I
went to change the blankets and stuck my finger in mushy banana...<shiver>

And what is almost the first thing my grandfather says to me when I got to
see him?  How is your animal?  I swear it's true!  They love her.  But I
miss my little girl so today she comes back home with Mom, although she'll
probably be all ticked off that I'm making her leave all the open suitcases
behind!

cheers and dooks
Chris and Loki "But mom, I don't wanna come home!"