Holly Amber Callaway <[log in to unmask]>
Tue, 25 Mar 1997 09:58:04 -0500
The first vet I took my ferret to vaccinated her for kennel cough, he said
ferrets could contract it.  My new vet has not mentioned vaccinating any of
my other crew against it.  If there is any doubt about your ferret getting
ill, I believe it is possible to vaccinate.  That's my experience.

I bought a cute ferret hat for my ferrets to wear when I take them to the
family reunion on Easter Sunday.  They don't apperiate my efforts, though.

Holly and her Five Frolicking Ferrets
TJ, Rascal, Samantha, Snow, Maggie