From:
"David J. Ellis" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Mar 1997 11:47:38 -0500
I've been ill with the flu for the last few days and keeping my distance
from the terrible five.  Luckily my wife was not working till today so she
was looking after them.  Today was my return to the breakfast scene.  Firstly
I was totally ignored by two of them who didn't want to acknowledge me.
Still being somewhat under the weather I only had a drink for breakfast - no
bagel or muffin.  This was a great cause for alarm.  Two of the remaining
three couldn't believe there wasn't food but did eventually accept the
inevitable.  Tyranoweasel was _NOT_ satisfied.  After finding I hadn't got
anything he could filch he went crazy.  Bouncing off furniture, biting his
tail, tipping over anything in his way.  I lost the tablecloth off two
coffee tables, telephone, TV remote and TV Guide just while I was guarding
my coffee.  About the only thing he didn't do was actually lie on his back
kicking and screaming like an out of control infant!