From:
"M. JOYT" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Feb 1997 10:59:14 -0800
Hi, everyone!  I'm So-o-o-o sorry I haven't written lately!  Ever since
college started I've been trying to put school first, and then my pets come
directly after, so I haven't even had time to read the FML lately *gasp*!
Top that off with my e-mail not working for about a week...

Anyway, I was wondering what I should do about Pepita.  She is letting me
handle her more, but if I try to touch her while she is out playing (i.e.,
to pick her up or pet her), she will bite...and sometimes hang on for all
she's worth.  I never punish her, I just shriek like another ferret would,
and then she generally lets go.  I've tried bitter apple as well but it
wears off too quickly.

Anyone have any ideas for me?  She is getting better, and after all she's
only about 5 1/2 months old, but I was hoping she'd be a cuddler.  :o)