From:
Stephanie <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 16:31:48 -0500
I just wanted to send out a big THANK YOU to everyone who's helped out
regarding Porthos' adrenal surgery.  He was operated on by a FANTASTIC vet
on Monday, who found 3 tumors in this poor ferret, thank you Mrs. Duck for
recommending him.  His cost was well below the one the otehr vet quoted me,
and more importantly, the ferret is doing much better.  He's on amoxicillin,
just in case of any infection, but he seems well (sticking his head under
the paper litter in his box to try and rub the taste of the medicine out of
his mouth!).  Thanks for everyone's help and for keeping Porthos in your
thoughts.  I know he appreciated it, too.

Living happily ever after,
Stephanie and Lee
and Porthos, minus a couple of adrenals,
and the other ferrets and the cats!