From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Feb 1997 16:51:49 +0000
Hi Ya'll,

This here is Georgie, Mo' Maggie's boy.  I read what she wrote bout me being
a clutz and I wanted to explain.

I ain't no clutz!  I put my foot in the wire to show Ma what needed to be
fixed.  I hung there all nice and calm like too, no matter what anyone else
says!

And Mr. Bill, you ain't got to worry bought us boys bones down there.  The
ramps in our cage are wood and covered with carpet.  Shoot, we don't use
them no ways.

Georgie the Magnificant Silver Mitt