Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 19:39:21 -0400
From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Well, I just cleaned the ferret room carpet this weekend (I can now highly
recommend rented vacuum steam cleaners for *odor* removal) and not a single
ferret-urine stain came out of the carpet.  Not one.  Someone brilliant,
please email me about how to get a yellow stain out of a beige berber-style
carpet.  Help help help!

In other news, I'm looking for a new apt for the fall and called in on one
newspaper ad just a while ago.  I asked 'are pets allowed?' and the (very
friendly) guy warily asked, "What kind of pets?" I told him one declawed cat
and ferrets.  He went, "Oh, oh no.  Not ferrets!" and I shrugged it off and
kept asking him questions.  I've had good luck with getting people to rent
to me 'despite' my ferrets...Anyway, at the end of the call he said, "My
friend had ferrets in an apartment with wood floors and they scratched up
the baseboard."  I was floored!  Wacky!  I went out on a limb and told him
I'd never heard of such a thing; destroying carpet, yes, but wood floors?

Anyway, toodles.

Melissa

 ___ Melissa Litwicki __ [log in to unmask] ___
 By the whole newsgroup devoted tennis showing
     it after scarfing fork and laughters