Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 21 Apr 1997 11:46:46 -0400
From:
Chris Berry <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all,

Our little family had a very large tragedy on Friday.  My little ferret girl
Loki went to the Bridge at 7:30.  She was only 2.5 years old and was healthy.
I won't go into the details of her accident, because I was not with her when
it happened.  My SO drug me out of the house on the way to the Vets before I
could realize what was happening.  I was in total shock and held my little
girl all the way telling her I loved her and that she couldn't die.  The vet
couldn't save my little girl.  We had to take Loki to my grandparents house
to bury her because I don't even have my own yard.  We let our cat say
goodbye first (that was heartbreaking in its own right).

Now I am ferretless with too many things around by my house and the SO's to
remind me of my girl.  Saturday morning I heard one of Loki's little rattle
toys under my bar.  I peaked down and there was the kitty playing with it.
This does not seem real.

My prayers and condolences on the loss of Mako, Winky and Scooter and all
other ferrets that have gone to the Bridge.

a very sad and ferretless
chris b. in WV