Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 18:31:58 -0500
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Winky was an 8 year old blind ferret at a shelter.  Blinded intentionally by
unknown humans.  Winky was going to be put to death when the Rose came and
said she would take Winky and show her love.  Winky would bite when she
smelled humans.  The Rose turned Winky around showing her love.

Winky is the Rose's first loss of a Fuzzie.

This is being posted by a friend of the Rose.

Dearest Friend
I am sorry to say her body is very cold she is no longer moving and barely
breathing.  We are all with her the girls have been very quietly sining to
her, and cuddling her.  Right now she is with me and I will hold her til the
end.  Thank you for being here for me.

Love

Date:    97-04-17 11:33:54 EDT
Dearest Friend
She made it through the night I don't know how.  I just talked to my vet and
he said to bring her in and he will help her fisish her cross over the
Rainbow Bridge.  I will be bringing her homw with me however and Rick and I
will take her to the hills and bury her under a beatiful tree.  Thank you
for everything friend, I have to take her now.

Love
The Rose

A Poem from Ann of FCS for Winky

Your Lord has laid me down to sleep And all the memories for you to keep I
know you know the day will come Yes for all and not just some But while I
was here for not too long I learned of love and how to belong I Thank You
for your love for me For you gave it all so free For this I Thank You my
dear friend You stayed with me til the end from your little one who crossed
Rainbow Bridge