Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 17:50:24 +0000
From:
Eleanor Kohn <[log in to unmask]>
Monday night, my daughter was watching Seventh Heaven on WPIX.  She called
us in to watch, because there were ferrets on the show.  The show is about a
family with 5 children, and the two youngest bought 2 ferrets for $50 (which
they found in the driveway) from a man at a mall.  They sneaked them into
the house, where they ended up in what appeared to be a sock drawer <g>.

Even though there were numerous references to the illegality of owning
ferrets (they must live in CaCa land), I thought ferrets received a positive
image, because, in the end, a visiting minister decided to take them home
with him (to Colorado) because he knew they were illegal and difficult to
obtain.  He was a positive character, a man of God, and he chose to keep the
ferrets!

Of course the ferrets made these strange noises, and you never saw them
war-dancing or dooking.  I'd be curious to hear what other people thought of
the show.  I'm sure, as with the recent cartoon, there will be
disagreements!!  Poor Sylvia (ferret) slept through the entire show.  :-(

Eley and the lonely ferret, Sylvia

Eleanor Kohn
email: [log in to unmask]