Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 21:20:52 CDT
From:
Austin Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Well for thoes of you out there who actualy have noticed that I wanted
another ferret welllllll.... one cigar for you,,, and one for you and one
for you.... Blue AND Pink bubble gum only!  =-)

YEP!  Sure enough ferret math FINALLY struck!  Most of yall can't help it
but I had to go lookin for it!!!  I am no the proud owner of a trio!!!!!!!!!
There was CJ my little baby sable girl who wanted a friend.... now there is
TIPPY and RAZZ!

I was goin through the paper and saw and ad for 2 ferrets for sale and had
to call... and sure enough the ppl where having to move and did not have
enought time to spend with them!  SO I called and talked to a lady for a
long time and asked every question in the book.  She finally gave me
directions and we went to town to go see them.

I just knew I was gonna walk in on 2 plain ol boring brown fuzzies... Never
in my wildest dreams did I think I would see these to beautiful rascals.
The pet store sold them RAZZ sayin he was a "sliver tipped'?  well he is
just about a black eyed white!  JUST WHAT I WANTED!  < he is also
LOOOONNNGGG whippet style??> And Tippy is a awsome black and brown... I was
later told by a friends on AOL she was a "siamese"!  She is almost black on
her feet and mask and real light down her back.  And so tiny!!!!

I was sold on the spot... got them REAL cheap..  like dirt cheap... I know
how much RAZZ would cost at a store and TIPPY and I got a cage... so I got
out for under the cost of just a ferret at a store or shelter.

They are both super sweet.  RAZZ is 3, Tippy is 2 and of course ol CJ is
1!!!  These two never bite or nip at all..  while CJ loves feet.  They are
in failry good condition considering they had had VERY few baths and NO nail
cuttings...or any type of ferrettone so there coats are kinda shaggy like.
I havent been able to cut the nails yet but they are deadly sharp and these
2 havent sat still for me to even try!  ANY TIPS???

After a (recomended) couple day quartine I let the 3 loose all togeather..
I was fearing for the worst but got the best... The 2 girls hit it off
instantly but RAZZ is trying to do his dominant male thing... the girls just
gang up and kick his butt!!!  =-)

I am so happy to have new babies!!!!!  BUT I am still gonna try real hard to
go to a shelter and get another.  I now realize I need a male to make it
even... I can't stand odd numbers!

I though having one was a handfull!!!!  I was soooo protective of CJ that
she was sick of me... I follwed her every where...but with these 3 togeather
I can't even sit down for a second!  CJ was so good... she NEVER
dug,climbed,jumped,chewed ANYTHING.  But these 2 have taugh her some tricks!

I have lots of stories to come... but no time to type..  hope I haven bored
yall... I am just SOOO excited!  and have to brag!

If anyone has any words of encouragement or tips for these 3 PLEASE mail
me... I am no so paranoid someones gonna get sick or hurt!

Its not much of a prob yet but I might have to get some bitter apple for the
girls if RAZZ keeps this up...

 THANKS and God Bless yall!!!!

 Austin &
 CJ & ( FRIENDS!!! Finally... hey.. let go of my neck.... grrr...)
 Tippy & ( tippy or tippi... I dont care you decide... I got to run
         and dig and climb)
 RAZZ ( ok ladies make this easy... I am the boss here.... I am the
        alfa one! stop sticking your toung out young lady!!!)

 P.S Where did I get the idea that a 3 yr old was cuddly?! HA HA far
     from it...
     Anyone know of a good way to check the age of a fuzzy??