Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 17:03:21 -0600
From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
I haven't posted before since I'm just learning about these critters, but
today something happened that I think everyone ought to know about (if you
don't already).  I've never read anything about it before.

I had given my boys a paper towel tube to play with, like I had done several
times before (I used to leave one in their cage).  All of a sudden, I saw
Scratchy with his head stuck in the tube, bouncing around the room (more
than usual!) and desperate to get out.  I got to him quickly and I couldn't
even pull it off his head.  I had to tear it apart.  I don't know what would
have happened if I hadn't been there but I don't know how he would have
gotten out.  I certainly don't know what I would have done if it couldn't
have been torn off (like PVC plastic or something).

So, just a word of warning.  If whatever you give them has got a hole in it,
make sure it's big enough to get in AND out.  I never thought about the
possible danger.

Sideshow Bob, Itchy & Scratchy