Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 2 Feb 1997 20:07:27 -0500
From:
Pat Scherschel <[log in to unmask]>
Hi everyone!  It's the Scherschel Zoo once again.  I told you once before
that the reason I didn't post much wasn't because nothing happening it was
because TOO much happens around here.  Well, tonight I was trying out a
"from scratch" cheesecake recipe from a friend.  The recipe called for Nilla
Vanilla Wafers instead of graham crackers.  I had them all ground up sitting
on the table.  While I'm trying to mix the cheesecake my ferret, Madie, is
biting my feet because she wants up to help.  I'm hopping all around trying
to avoid "monster jaws" and mix the darn thing.  Okay we get that done.
Then up onto the table she goes.  Now, she is our first ferret to "ever" get
up on the kitchen table by herself.  We call her our acrobat!  Husband moves
the cake pan so Madie can't do any more harm.  Now Madie leaves and in comes
Emmet - who absolutely loves anything dairy- so I give him the cream cheese
wrappers to lick ( on the table....my mistake).  Next thing I know the bowl
of crunched cookie crumbs is upside down on the floor.  Okay, we've still
got a few in the box.  I put Emmet down all the while I'm trying real hard
not to step in the cookie mess because I know that eventually the dog will
clean it up for me.  I walk away for just an instant and there is Emmet
rolling and sliding in the spilled cookie crumbs having the time of his
life.  Yes, I got a picture but I just know a still life just won't do that
scene justice.  It's a good thing the dog doesn't mind ferret hairs in her
cookie crumbs!!!!!  At last the cheesecake is in the oven and dog is
cleaning up.

Whew!!!!  I'm exhausted and it wasn't even that hard of a recipe!!!

Love and fuzzy kisses, hugs and dooks,
Pat and the Krazy 8
(Madie--I had fun did you, Emmet?)
(Emmet --ohhh cookie crumb sliding is fun!)
(Bubba, Weasey, Mooky, Mitzi, Opie and Timone...Huh, what did we miss?)