From:
Date:
Sat, 5 Apr 1997 19:08:40 -0800
>From:    Kymberlie Becker <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Help with color/ Patches update
>He is predominantly a white ferret, with dark eyes.  However, he has patches
>of brown all over his body (thus the reason I named him Patches!) His tail
>has patches of dark chocolate brown, making him look like his tail is
>striped.  He has sporadic brown patches on his body (not just on his spine,
>but all over).  On his face, on the nose in between his eyes, he has a
>slightly noticable splotch of light tan (like a champagne color tan) but it
>can't be considered a mask.  His head and neck are nearly all white, but
>there is a little brown on his neck as well.

AFA:  If by predominately you mean about 90% white - dark eyed white pattern.
      If closer to 50% chocolate roan mitt.  In between and kind of up to
      the judge.  Since there is no color check with the AFA, it is entirely
      up to the individual ring judge.

LIFE: They've added the dalmation lately.  Else its a pattern light or
      pattern medium  Much like with the AFA and DEW-P and roan.

Sounds like mutt specialty material.  Seeing him it might be different
though.  If you have a picture already scanned in and tell me what program
you use to read mail I'll work with you.  If you have an FTP program you can
get it to me that way.  Just write.

bill and diane killian
zen and the art of ferrets
http://www.zenferret.com/