From:
Pat Scherschel <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 27 Feb 1997 17:44:33 -0500
Fantastic news everyone!

Have I got great news for everyone.  Sometime back a really nice man on AOL
posted that he could get clear dryer hose and anyone who wanted it could
order from him and he would ship it at no cost to you.  We took him up on
his offer and the ferrets LOVE the clear tubing.  They have had hours of fun
with it.  We had cut it in half saving some for when it wore out.  We always
worried about what we would do when they were both worn out.  WORRY NO MORE!!
My husband remembered that the gentleman had gotten his from a Hardware
Wholesalers Distributer (HWI).  Because we have friends (especially one
visiting from Brazil) who would die for a piece of clear tubing, he decided
to check with our local HWI hardware store.  They looked it up on their
computer and there it was....8ft of clear dryer vent tubing for only $4.79.
Now I want you to know that this is like a miracle from Heaven.  We just got
it in today and it is wonderful.  I can't believe our good fortune.  So
everyone out there check with your local HWI hardware store and tell them
the Item Number is #263516 p48C-C duct, clear 4" X 8'.  You would never
believe how much more fun the clear tube is.  You can see everything that is
going on.  Good Luck to everyone and I hope you are successful in finding
the tubing also.

Love and dooks,
The Scherschel Zoo
Pat, Bubba, Weasey, Emmet, Mooky, Madie, Mitzi, Opie, Timone and Casey