From:
Susan Downey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Feb 1997 08:43:44 +0000
Hey all,
I want to make you all jealous.  Last night I had an awful problem.  I had 3
lap ferrets.  I didn't know what to do.  Sammie started the whole thing.  I
was standing around and Sammie came by and went flat on my feet.  A solid
statement that he is woefully neglected, and needs love.  So I picked him up
and sat down.  He slept on my lap.  A while after that Elbert came by and
looked up at me with those eyes.  SO I scooped him up and he was sleeping on
my lap.  Wow 2 sleeping ferrets all warm and cuddly.  So to make you really
jealous.  They were there for about 45 minutes.  Well bed time rolled
around.  I transferred Sammie and Elbert to the cage.  They hardly noticed.
Then Taos comes running by (the baby with an attitude).  I scoop her up
cuddle her and she is gone.  Fast asleep in my arms.  Well what am I to do.
So I hold her for another 30 min.  Wow what a dose of ferret lovies.

One other thing.  When it is time for bed or Izzy just does not want to be
bugged she will curl up in a very tight ball.  I go to find her, she looks
at me then tucks her head in her body.  If you pick her up she will stay in
this ball.  What a goofy.

Well enough about my cute kids

Sue and my sleepy 5
     Izzy, Hugo, Taos, Elbert, and Sammie