From:
Kat Jones <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 24 Feb 1997 20:26:08 -0500
I found a toy today that Hoagie loves!!  It is actually a cat toy, but it
works for the hoagster .  It is a clear green plastic ball about 6 in. in
diamter with little holes big enough for a pink nose to go in.  The ball can
be opened up to place a toy inside, it came with a little ball with a bell
in it.  When it rolls it makes a lot of racket.I set it down and watched
Hoagie go crazy!!  He pushed that thing around the room so many times I
finally had to put it up because He was just neutered a couple days ago and
I was afraid he would pop his stiches.  Hoagie would stick his nose through
the opening, sniff, then pick it up and throw it sideways to chase it like a
nut.  He was so intent on catching it that he would bang into the wall when
it was close the side, then pick it up and fling it again.  It was pretty
funny.  If you see one of these grab it!!!  It's a good toy for an
overweight ferret because Hoagie seems willing to chase it untill his legs
fall off.  If I shake it, he tries to climb up my leg to get it!  You gotta
love him!!  Thanks to all everybody who answered my questions, I accidently
erased my messages and can't respond personally but I really appreciate it.
I'm sure you have probably answered the same questions over and over and
it's great that you still have the enthusiasm to answer them again.  People
like you make the difference in the lives of ferrets, yours and others.  It
makes us newbies to the FML feel welcome.  Gotta run, It's time for Hoagie's
massage.  (maybe I've taken it too far??) Bye now!

   Kat  and Hoagie (" where is my ball??")