Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 08:03:17 -0330
Hi all,
I finally have my little male sable.  He's only 6 weeks old.  He is named
Slink for now, until we get a different name (though, slink is kinda kewl!)
He has been through a lot in the past couple of days so i decided to leave
him alone last night... See, they are not bred in Newfoundland where i live.
They are from Alberta.  Then they go to Montreal Quebec for de-spraying,
neutring, etc... Ok, they were ready to come to Newfoundland 3 days ago, but
we had a major snow storm so the Montreal company left them at the air port
(i would imagine in the cold also).  Then their flight 2 days ago was
delayed!!!  Those little guys have been through a lot!  Anyway, he is doing
good so far, he has been sleeping a lot, etc.  His routine yesterday was:
sleep (about an hour or two), eat (sit in food dish and eat!), drink water
from bottle (while sitting in dish!), on his way to the litter box, play
with his toy ball, use litter, walk around, sleep!  I am very pleased with
his litter training!

Anyway, my question: Any ideas on how to train him not to nip?!?!?  Either
post it on the FML, or email me please!!!!  Cya,

Brian Dooley

Slink: (I love my bed, food, water, litter, toyz. I wish that dog (collie)
would stop sitting in front of my cage watching my every move! Cya,)

Brian
http://www.geocities.com/sunsetstrip/7603