From:
Lyn Tablas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 18:56:31 -0500
... this letter is from the head of our national domestic skunk rescue
orginization, Skunks As Pets. She wanted to reply to the claim that skunks,
unlike ferrets, are not domestic.    Lyn

[Moderator's note: Difficult call for me to make about the post being
unrelated.  I guess is more or less is related given the context. BIG]