From:
Diane Rogers <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 22:54:46 -0500
Well, your support for the April 19 show is most gratifying!  Our shelters
in Maryland (Baltimore Ferret Club Shelter, All About Bandit (Annapolis),
and Fran's Ferret Rescue (Northern Maryland/Pennsylvania) welcome you to our
benefit show:

Rings so far include:

Albino, Black Sable, Cinnamon, Panda/Blaze, Mitts, Mutts, Shelter,
Old-timers, Silver, Dark-Eyed Whites, Chocolate, Marshall Farms.  And, of
course, the first time ever: Elvis Specialty: Open to all whole hobs over 5
lbs.  - this is for those fried peanut butter with banana on white bread
with mayo Elvis types...and...the World War II Rematch: Open to all
Australian, Canadian, English, and German bloodlines.

Call 410-922-7655 for info on vendor tables and club tables, plus
registration packets.  This show is especially for shelters...only $20 for
shelter tables, as many as you need.  Club tables $30, Vendor tables $40.
Come see beautiful Baltimore in the spring and help out our shelters (800
ferrets rescued since 1994).

Diane Rogers, Pres.
Baltimore Ferret Club