From:
Heather Williams <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 19:25:31 -0800
Hi all!
I've been a silent member of the FML for over a month now, after getting my
now 4mo MF first sable girlie for Christmas, Aurora.  Her personality is
really beginning to show through, and she seems to be a one-person kind of
fert - is that odd?  She'll only sit in my lap or be affection with me, to
the point where she loves to sleep on my pillow at night.  But - I have 2
parentals who really dislike the "rodent" (as they call her), and her
attitude towards them doesn't help me at all in my encouraging to get a
second fuzzy.  Can I somehow *make* her more social?

Thirdly, I have yet to get her pan trained.  It is proving impossible with
her large cage (So many corners to choose from!), and her extremely finnicky
tastes.  In fact, I have yet to find a treat she likes.  (Tried the raisins,
tried fruit, tried "Bandit Treats", tried "Pounce"... she only wants what I
won't let her have.) Any more suggestions??

Thanks! =)

 Heather Williams
      &
 Miss Aurora "*You* eat chocoates & Pepsi! Why can't I!?" Borealis