From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 16 Jun 1997 11:24:09 -0700
Hi FMLer's,

I can't believe what Maggie just posted!  She was the first person to say
alright I will put this national organization together because I have the
time.  What does she get immediately a response telling her to butt out.
Because I am in CA CA Land I do not have personal experience with clubs, or
ferret people, when Bob C. posted about the bickering back and forth etc.,
etc., between clubs I was alittle skeptical (their for the same cause) why
would they not get along, regardless, the first person that stands up and
offers to get the organization started and she is told to BUTT OUT we should
be ashamed of ourselves.  I guess what Bob C.  posted is fact.  It will be a
sad day for all ferrets and us if we can't get this organization going.  Who
cares who is heading the organization as long as it gets started.  Don't you
think as time passes different people will excell in areas and they will be
promoted into different positions of importance and give the leaders a
chance to rest, regroup or get on with their lives.  They have lead the pack
and its their time to step aside and let the others take up the effort and
become leaders.  If you feel someone is unqualified then you better be able
to rise to the occasion and fill their shoes or be silent.  I would hate to
think the organization won't even get off the ground because we can't decide
on a leader.  Lets have numerous leaders there is far to much to do for one
person.  I think it will take teams of people to accomplish our goals and we
should all do our part and be a part of the organization.

Thanks, just my $ .02.

Jill Owned By
Rupert, Fiona & EB