From:
"Ilena E. Ayala" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 17 Apr 1997 13:01:58 EDT
 Thomas and Tracy Lunt wrote:

>Now the question- I forget the persons name(sorry) who posted about using
>distilled water for their ferts.  I use spring water for the drinking water.
>Can anyone out there tell me if one is better than the other.

Distilled water has ALL minerals, etc.  removed, so spring water or filtered
water is probably better for long term use.  You probably do want your
ferrets to get some of the good stuff in the water.  Even a filter pitcher
would remove bad stuff.  Also, the minerals are what give water the taste,
so distilled water actually doesn't taste very good.