Date:
Sat, 12 Apr 1997 12:11:37 -0500
Hey everyone,
just wanted to tell you about what happened last night.  Every night when I
come home from work, I let my two ferrets, Meep, (sable female) and the
other one, ( no name yet, silver mit male) and put them in our bathroom to
play.  It's a big bathroom , so they enjoy themselves alot, and its also
ferret proofed.  (when the toilet seat is down)

well last night, i was watching TV, and decided to go check on them, just a
feeling i had.  I walked in, saw my little girl running around as usual, and
the boy had a yougert cup stuck on his head.  Of course, at first i thought
this was really funny.  I didnt know he was really stuck!  I heard him
making this gagging, sqeeking noise, and knew he was really stuck,and
couldnt get any air.  I picked him up, and when I felt how tight the cup was
around his head, i got really worried.  So i just pulled quick, and his head
came out.  He started breathing real hard, and his little heart was going
real fast.  He had yogert all over his head, it was one of those cups that
are skinnier at the top, then the bottom.  I just hate to think of what
might have happened if i hadnt checked on them.  Meep started to lick the
yogert off his head, while he was still making strange noises.  But all is
fine now, they are both asleep.  I dont know how the cup got in the bathroom
in the first place, but now i know not to leave any laying around!

bye for now,
Mandy
Meep
New guy, (no name yet, maybe Dannon?? just kidding)