From:
Barbara Gustafson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Apr 1997 21:54:49 -0700
Sukie, I don't know you or Meltdown but you have both touched my heart.  I
can feel the love you have for this ferret and I applaud your dedication to
her.  I hope I don't get flamed for this, but.... Sukie I truly pray that
Meltdown bounces back again, but have you ever thought that maybe the reason
she's still her is cause she knows you don't want her to leave.  Sukie
please tell her that it's OK to go!  She needs to know that.  She will
always be there in your heart and you will be in hers.