From:
Jack Collins <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Mar 1997 15:39:23 -0800
I was hoping the good the people of the FML could help me out with
something.

I am posting in regards to Spokane Ferret Rescue of Spokane, WA.  We are an
AFA endorsed Ferret shelter with Tracy Kilmer as Director.  The reason I'm
posting is because I am in need of some good fund-raising ideas for the
shelter.  We are currently in need of a decent computer system to keep
records on.  Currently, we track every ferret's vaccination and residency
records via loose-leaf notebook paper!  I could keep the records on my home
PC, but that wouldn't do a whole lot of good being that I don't house the
shelter.  (Yes, we will go this route just to have things more organized if
we can't get funding.)

Does anyone have any good ideas for fund raising?  I have found a good deal
on a computer that will meet our needs for about $600.00, so for now that is
our goal.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thank You,

JackC