Date:
Fri, 7 Mar 1997 09:45:07 -0600
I recently bought a ferret at a pet store in a local mall.  This is the
first time I have ever owned a ferret.  She is the coolest pet I have ever
had.  She is about 9 weeks old, and I would apreaciate any info anyone could
give me about her.  I know all the basics, but I can't seem to think of a
name for her.  She is a normal Sable, kinda small still, and VERY playful.
She has a bad habit of biting everyone, including me.  But I don't have a
name for her.  Can anyone suggest a good name, that isnt too childish?
thanks

Mandy