Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Wed, 19 Feb 1997 04:02:55 +0000
Hi Everyone,

Obviously, there is a lot of confusion on my part about the fuzzy chain.  I
didn't mean to step on anyone's toes.  So please follow Anna's advice about
it.  I think it is a great idea and needs to be implemented.

I know I have gone through a lot of name changes recently.  Been through a
lot of personal and lifestyle changes.  The name's were my attempt at
starting fresh, leaving my past behind.  Soon I will be going back to my
maiden name and will undergo yet another name change, this one back to the
one that my parent's gifted me with at birth.  So for now, I am dropping Mo'
Maggie.  I don't wish to use it anymore for personal reasons.  I do like it,
it has a lot of illiteration and being an English major, for now, that is
important to me.

I have gotten some good advice for Ollie.  I already have him on duck soup
with herbal and good bacteria.  I have been trying to rest his colon, he was
off of his dry food for several days for this reason.  But as I said he is
much better and I am hoping to continue to see improvement.

I want to thank everyone on the list who has been such good friends to me
during a very hard time.  Some of you I don't even know your names, yet your
help and love are appreciated.

Margaret Merchant Zick and her fuzzie babies