From:
Margaret Zick <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 19:54:33 +0000
Hi You Guys,

Ollie is doing better today.  His rectum isn't prolasping quite as bad as it
was.  Poor little boy has the worse case of gas though.  But he has gotten
well wishes from Penny and his Auntie Trish is sending herbals for him.  Yes
Alicia, we have converted her.

I am not going to the Seattle show.  Wished I was, but I just don't feel
right leaving Ollie right now and I don't have anyone I can leave him with
that I trust.  Plus I have been feeding him every few hours and want to keep
that up to try and get his weight back up.  He is eating on his own, but has
lost a lot of weight and I am a worried Mom.  Maybe you can send me some
beer Georgia?  I will be up there, maybe at the first of summer.

I am doing fine too.  Turns out that my gut problems were from something
else.  I have diverticulosis.  Just means that my gut has thinned in some
places and doesn't always work right.  It just causes a big pain in the ...

Pookie is running around terrorizing Nicky and the cats.  They have all been
up during the meds so mom could clean the house good and not get them
reinfected.  The girl is hyper anyway and she has already gone for my pizza,
computer parts, cat parts and Nicky parts.  Maybe she is taking lessons from
Mo' Bob's Miss Stella.  Or my Miss Stella since both seemed to like nipping
tender parts.

The weather is great here and I had to stay inside during it all. :-(

Mo' Maggie and the Marvelous Masked Mustelids