From:
Bonnier Moulton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 16:36:41 +0000
How long has the bump been there?  Our ferret has had her bump for almost a
year...very unlikely to be a vaccine reaction.  It is compact and not
malleable--she periodically scratches it and makes a bit of a mess of it.
Our vet believes it is a benign mast cell tumor that should be removed
(primarily because it bothers her) and tested (to ease our minds).  I'll let
you know what the results are.

Jennifer Skeem, MS
Department of Psychology
University of Utah