From:
Melissa Litwicki <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 7 Feb 1997 11:51:51 -0500
Friday's got a weird recurring problem that I thought I'd ask about.  For
the past two weeks or so, she's been making a bubbling or gurgling noise
about one day out of every four or five.  She sounds fine most of the time,
but just every 4 or 5 days I'll be handling her and notice she's doing it
again.  She's been on amoxi for the past five days, and it doesn't seem to
change this.  The vet said it wasn't in her lungs, it was more of a
congestion, and it *does* sound like she's (for lack of a more graceful
term) all snotty and needs to blow her nose; whenever she snuffles (all the
time, she's a ferret :) she bubbles and gurgles and pops.  Maybe she's
allergic to something?  Any ideas?

Melissa