From:
Thor Birtley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 5 Feb 1997 23:18:49 +1100
This subject has probably arisen before, but I am new to both ferrets & the
Ferret Mailing List.  My little brother suffers from both asthma and eczema,
and his allergist suspects that our new ferret (9 weeks, male, not yet
de-sexed or de-scented) could have caused a recent flare-up in his
condition.

Ferrets are not common children's pet here in Australia, so our allergist
has had little, if any, experience of allergies possibly caused by ferrets.

Does anybody have some hard facts on this subject that they could share

with me?
If so, please E-mail Thor at [log in to unmask]