Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 1 Aug 1997 05:51:30 -0400
From:
Linda Gaylord <[log in to unmask]>
Just wanted to thank everyone who wrote with help and suggestions when
Charlie was wasting away. He's started gaining weight again (although he's
still skinny), and better than that, he's dancing and dooking with Phoebe! I
am thrilled beyond words.

He isn't biting me anymore either, which is good because my fingers were
starting to look like hamburger!  (He won't even TAKE a raisin now!  Go
figure.)

Must have been emotional because of the new kits.  Guess he figures he can
stand them as long as they're "outside" ferrets.  Would be nice if I could
get them all to come together as little friends, but I'm not going to risk
another crisis with Charlie!

Thanks again for your support. I was worried sick!

Linda
Phoebe "I'll kill 'em as soon as I finish eating"
Charlie  "I think they're tundra ferrets, Mom. They're supposed to live
         outside ALL the time!"
Hopalong and Calamity "PLEASE can we play with the big guys?"