Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 20 Feb 1997 22:15:43 -0500
From:
Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
Hi all--
completely by accident, I discovered an awesome toy for ferrets.  I had some
friends over for dinner the other night (and mighty good they were, too),
and one of them brought Kinder eggs for dessert.  These are large hollow
chocolate eggs with often amazingly complex toys inside them.  The toys come
in fat capsules about an inch and a half long-- the ferrets went nuts over
the capsules!  They're just the right size and shape to make it impossible
to pin one down, so everytime Cully or Amelia would think they had it
securely, the thing would pop away from them, inciting further furious
chasing.  Cully doesn't really play with toys, and he loves these things--
he'll go seek one out on his own to play with!  Of course, now there's small
orange capsules all over my living room, but hey, anything to make the bugs
happy ;)

REgina
and Cully and Amelia too!