Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 17 Feb 1997 15:32:26 UT
From:
Steve Leo <[log in to unmask]>
Hello all ferret lovers!  have just joined fml one week ago and love reading
about the fuzzies daily.  Thursday someone asked about albinos being
meaner....I have two albinos and they are both very sweet very non biting
dispositions- one of them,Mandy, does have a peculiar habit of liking our
teeth, so if I'm in doubt about who I am holding I can do the teeth test to
see.

I have two questions, any good ideas on ferret toys anyone?  Also last week
when I took Frankie for his yearly booster, he had an anaphalatic reaction
to his shot....scary, he was throwing up and pooing at the same time,luckily
I was still in the parking lot.  The vet gave him Benadryl and
Dexamethazone(SP?), he was ok about an hour later and just groggy from the
Benadryl but the vet said no more shots or premedicate before hand,anyone go
through this before?

Hope to be posting again and really enjoy everyones fuzzy stories..  Thanks
for listening.

Judy, Keri(mydaughter) and the fab
five...Cody,Bandit,Mandy,Frankie and Baby..