Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Fri, 14 Feb 1997 13:54:11 -0500
From:
"Reed, Melinda" <[log in to unmask]>
Hello to every ferret lover out there.

I wanted to introduced my two new guys - - Cocoa and Tigger.  You can guess
why Cocoa is named Cocoa.  He is brown colored and Tigger, well, I have
never seen a ferret jump like him.  He is amazing.  I know he could jump on
his tail if he tried.  My daughter always names the ferrets so that is why I
have Whiskers, Tiny, Cocoa and Tigger.  We've had Cocoa and Tigger for about
a week now and Whiskers and Tiny almost a year.  I have been on this list
before, but I do not write often.  Tiny is my only girl and she is so sweet
and innocent.  I only bought Cocoa and Tigger because they had been in the
same pet store for about four months.  Every time I went in there they were
there and no one wanted them because they were older.  I would get them out
and they would just kiss and kiss me and they looked just like my wonderful,
cuddly, sweet guy Whiskers.  My heart melted last Saturday and I brought
them home.

These two new guys are settling down, however, I feel so sorry for them
because I know they were caged for so long and never knew what it was like
to get out.  When I brought them home they were so excited and it hasn't
stopped.  All four get along just great and there have been no fights.  They
sleep together and everything.  They are not yet 100% litter trained yet,
but we're working on it.  Could someone e-mail on some techniques.  I've
tried a few things, but they are so happy to get out and play they forget
about going to the litter box.

I can't explain why we feel the way we do, but I could rescue every ferret
like this.  They are the greatest pets in the world.  Because of all the
information on the FML, I think I'm almost an expert.  I was in the pet
store and two people asked me about ferrets and buying and taking care of
them.  I think the pet store should give me a commission because I know I
made some sells for them.

Anyway, these two now have a wonderful home with toys, great food, and
lots and lots of kisses and hugs and love.  I wish all fuzzies had this.

Mindy

Whiskers (I really like the new guys)
Tiny (I'm the only girl, oh well, they new guys are great!)
Cocoa (I love this place, can we really go anywhere when out of the cage?)
Tigger (Bouncy, bouncy, bouncy, bouncy)