Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 10 Feb 1997 11:01:50 -0500
From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Meltdown's weight is going up.  Part of it is her intense love of Totally
Ferret, but part is her ascites creeping up again so she probably will have
to go back to 0.5 cc of the Furosemide 3X/day.  She tolerates it and that
would have been the limiting factor.  Since she is not huge maybe we'll
start with that for only one or two of her doses each day while watching
closely to see how it holds, then consult with Hanan on Wednesday.  Isn't it
amazing how used to this a person can get?

The big bag of Totally Ferret got here so I have to divide it up and put
some of the bags in the fridge to retard spoilage as a safety precaution in
case they don't eat it all in a few months.

I'm having to wash my hands raw, and live in a face mask because I have a
cold and don't want the ferrets getting it.  Usually this would be a drag,
but this cold has comic relief involved; the cold sores associated with it
have given me a scarlet, bulbous appendage where my nose was inclined to
rest in the past -- so much so that folks who know me comment upon W.C.
Fields.  A deliverer today even treated me to his miming of a cigar hold and
the quotation, "I prefer children -- preferably boiled." Was it Fields who
said that?

Steve and I chatted with Chris and Pat Lewis-Paley yesterday, and they said
to let everyone know that they and Gregory are doing well and send their
regards.

Sukie