From:
PowerPage Communications <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 26 Feb 1997 08:47:17 -0500
I talked to someone at Totally Ferret. She told me that if a pet store was
interested in obtaining samples and information on Totally Ferret that they
could call them at this number. You can order it straight from them if you
don't have anyone in your area that sells it. They take VISA and MasterCard
and ship it UPS.

                       937-890-7784

Performance Foods at 1-800-843-1738 DOES NOT give out samples.  You can
order it from them but you need to send them a check first as they DO NOT
accept credit card orders.

I have four ferrets and it costs me including shipping, $45.85 for a 20#
bag.  That may seem like alot of money, but because they eat a lot less than
the other stuff a bag lasts me approx.  6 MONTHS.  That's $7.64 A MONTH!!
So actually, Totally Ferret is quite affordable.  I keep the rest of it in
tupperware containers in the frig.

Hope this helps for all those who are debating whether or not to try Totally
Ferret.

Dar (the mommy )and Rascal and Tozer and Lazarus and Raspberry