From:
Tanya Bartlett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Feb 1997 12:15:07 -0500
Are there any Norwegians on the FML?  I've been trying to contact a ferret
association here in Norway, so far with no response.  I would really like to
contact ferret owners here, in or around Oslo.  Especially if they have a
shelter and are looking for people to foster fuzzies.

I am missing Orville & Rajah terribly for those of you who remember our
plight.  Still no luck yet with altering quarantine laws here.  The fuzzies
are having a super time with my parents and sisters though...who all
absolutely adore them.

Hugs to all the fuzzies.
Tanya