From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 12:48:15 -0500
DC as a FFZ
>From:    Regina Harrison <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: how FF is DC?
I live here in our nation's capital and know a lot of people who harbor
mustelids (including me and my three monsters).  You may not have heard, but
our city is in a bit of a mess and the local police are way overworked,
underpaid and understaffed.  There is no known 'ferret patrol', nor is there
likely to be one soon, but there is always the possibility of an irrate
neighbor or pissed-off landlord making a fuss.  Meanwhile, there are many
convinient places to live on the subway lines over in VA and MD, both very
ferret-friendly places.  As a native Washingtonian I can NOT believe I am
steering you away from my hometown, but your fuzzy might be safer that way.
You can also do us DCers a favor by dropping a line to Eleanor Holmes Norton
or Mayor Barry letting them know why you might not be staying.  They are SO
desperate for more residents (even temporary) it may register on their radar
screen.

MO BOB's CONTEST
This is fabulous! I love looking forward to each day's gems.  Here are my
two meager additions:

"I poop, therefore I am."

"It's not just a ferret, it's an adventure!"

Daphne and
Spike, Rascal, Pookie Bear