From:
Tracy Bieneman <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 21 Feb 1997 13:17:53 -0500
I've only been owned by ferts for about 10 months now but have been
interested in them for quite a while.  About 25 years ago we would vacation
in upper Wisconsin and around Hayward there was a petting zoo which sold
ferrets for $10 !!!  Even though I was only 4 I can still remember it and
that is where my love for ferts came from.

I have two MF males.  The oldest is a silver, silvermitt named Dainese which
is an Italian company that makes motorcycle racing leathers and helmets.If
you check out their logo ( ) it kind of looks like a fert head.  Our second
started out as a super dark sable but since has lightened up a bit.  His
name is Gus.  We're hoping to get a darkeyed white but will have to wait
which is too bad because our local shelter has quite a few for adoption.

If anyone in or around the Chicago area knows of where to get woodpellets
could you please e-mail me.  I've tried calling everywhere but the few
people who know what I'm talking about pretty much just tell me "good luck".

I wanted to warn people that are looking for Totally Ferret food to try a
small sample bag first.  Like many of you have found out, ferrets can
sometimes be fussy about their food.  Mine won't touch it.  They'll starve
before they'll eat it.

   Thanks,    [log in to unmask]
3 Shar-Pei (Dakota, Cagive, and "?")
1 Cat (Spats)