From:
Stephanie Sasso <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 08:47:33 -0500
hi everyone, i am new to the mailing list and have a 4 mos. old girl named
Winnie T. Pooh.. she is a wonderful sable (or chocolate?? can't tell yet) i
have noticed that there are several people from Missouri on this mailing
list.  I myself live in St. Louis and have been looking for a companion for
my Pooh... but i want to adopt my next ferret and the only rescue i know of
in the St. Louis area doesn't have any ferrets at this time and she is
having trouble getting liscences etc..  so it will probably be a while..
for those of you in the Columbia area, are there any ferret shelters in that
area??

also, since Pooh is only 4 mos old, will i not have a hard time introducing
them?? or will she already be terretorial?? thank you all for your helpful
information on the mailing list.. you've really helped me give my little
Poohchicken the greatest life possible..   Stephanie