Date:
Tue, 18 Feb 1997 09:33:37 -0500
How's everybody doing?  Anyone have any tips on how to stop my ferret from
biting people.  He never bites me, but he loves to bite my mother when he's
running around.  He gave her a nasty one the other day and she's really
upset.  I tried the usual scolding, tapping him on the nose and putting him
in his cage, but it hasn't seemed to help any.  If my mother's around he
loves to bite her.  Any suggestions or tips?

Thanks,
Alex