From:
Brett Lapham <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Feb 1997 13:16:39 -0700
Greetings all,

We are in some need of advise.  There is a pet store in our town that has
been brought up on charges of cruelty to animals on several occasions.  No
serious action has ever been taken against them, a fine here, a few
mandatory visits from a vet there, but they are still doing the same things.
Now, they have a bunch of ferrets they have been unable to sell, and most of
the females are in heat, and get this, they are planning on breeding
them!!!!!  One of the excuses they gave for the mistreatment of their
animals last time was that they had too many animals to properly care for!!!
So WHY on earth are they going to breed more?!?!?!?!?!?

We have never been involved in animal rights, but feel it is time!  Any
advise as to how to put some pressure on this business would be greatly
appreciated.  They can't be allowed to go on mistreating ferrets or any
other type animal!!!

Thanks

Brett & Missy Lapham

Jasper:  Look out, daddy is really steamed!!
Teeka:   Let me at em, I'll bite their toes!