From:
Dulcena McClellan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 1997 13:43:42 -0800
Hello all and a dook dook from Merlyn the couch eater, he still hasn't given
up on the poor couch.  Anyway I need some advice, i'm pregnant and i'm
afraid my little one is going to feel left out when the baby arrives.  He
has always been the center of attention, so now were wondering if we should
get him a play buddy and if we do what age.  Merlyn is 6 months old and the
one we have our eye on though is 6 WEEKS old this REALLY CUTE female that is
grey with a white stripe down her head.  The other question is I live in WA
where there is a distemper break out, the store said they are from
Pennsylvania and have there first shots.  We were told that we should get
her about the same age as Merlyn but we wanted to raise a younger one.  I'm
not due til Nov. so I would have plenty of training time with her.  But then
I kept thinking I would have 2 under my feet and would that be such a good
idea, carring a baby around the house and accidently tripping over one and
hurting the baby or my baby ferret.  We still will take our ferret with us
even when we have the baby and try to care for him the same way we did, but
I know it still won't be the same once the baby is here.  I'm not worried
about Merlyn around the baby cause hes great around other childern.  Any
comments will help, THANX!

Dulcena and family (to be)
Merlyn (Whats all this small stuff they keep buying its still to big for me)