Date:
Mon, 7 Apr 1997 11:10:53 -0400
Hello,
This is my first time posting, although I've been following the FML for
months thru my Uncle's computer.

I wanted to thank everyone for all the ideas on the problems I had with one
of my ferrets, and her biting.  So many great ideas!  Also thank you for
explaining the importance of the vaccinations.  Since my vet is not real
knowledgable about ferrets, it really helped me to get some more information
from here!  And, if anyone could give me the names of some vets that work
more with ferrets in the Chicago area, I would really like that!

A special thank you to Bob Church, who gave my Uncle some information for
me.  I don't know him, but he seems to know a lot about ferrets.  Since I
wasn't online, I tried to call him directly (my uncle apparently knows him
pretty well), and he wasn't home, but I did get to talk to his very nice
wife, Sue.  She was the first to admit that Bob's the source of information
on ferrets!  She sounded so young, I thought it might be Elizabeth that I
have read on the FML, but she said they've been married for I think 15 or 16
years....and she was very nice too.  Isn't it interesting that ferret people
are such friendly people???

Thanks again, and I hope to write again soon, now that I have my very own
computer!!!