From:
Perry and Jamie John <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 6 Apr 1997 18:41:16 -0700
Sukie,
I'm sorry about little Meltdown's passing.  She was such a special fert, an
inspiration to human and ferret alike.  A real miracle of love and joy.  We
don't know you personally, but we felt that we did and shared the ups and
downs with you.  We're sure that she found the field of carnations at the
rainbow bridge and is sniffing to her heart's content.  If only every ferret
was in such a loving home...

Jamie and the frolicking foursome (Laska, Detmer, Snickers, and Sarah)