From:
Kirk & Gaye Stantis <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Apr 1997 21:29:55 -0600
Hello my FML friends!  I have about six weeks of FMLs backlogged because
I've been working two jobs lately and haven't had time for computer stuff.
I miss all my fellow fuzzy lovers!

Now I need your help!  Today I ran into a friend who says her ferret is
losing its hair (most likely due to adrenal problem) and her family can't
afford to have the surgery for him.  They have too many other pets, cats and
dogs, and also a foster child to care for as well as their own child.  She
was just going to let fate take it's course with poor Lou, but said that
since I have access to the FML, if I could find Lou a loving home, she would
give him up to someone who could take care of him!

Lou is a wonderful four year old sable male (a MF) who has the sweetest and
gentlest disposition.  He gets along great with other pets as well as
children.  In fact, my friend's children will be heartbroken to give him up.
The surgery costs about $200 around here, that is what I paid about 18
months ago for mine to have it.  She would include Lou's cage and
accessories.  She just wants him to be loved and cared for by someone who
can provide for him.  It would be so nice if he could have one or more
ferret buddies to play with.

Lou lives in Madison, Wisconsin.  Do any of you have room in your heart and
pocketbook to care for this sweet little fellow?  I would take him in a
minute if I had room for him.  I feel so bad that I can't take him in
myself!  He is so adorable and has such a wonderful personality.  If you are
interested in adopting Lou and can prove that you can give him a loving
home, you can contact Lou's people through me by e-mailing me directly.
Please, please consider helping this poor little fuzzy!  He has so very much
love left in him to give some lucky person!

Dooks To You All!
Gaye & The Weasel Women
Ferret Bueller & Houdini